NEWS: MY ILLUMINATIONS FOR THE GETTY STORE EXHIBITION AT THE DECOUVERT FINE ART IN ROCKPORT NEWS: LE MIE MINIATURE PER IL GETTY STORE E MOSTRA ALLA GALLERIA DECOUVERT FINE ART A ROCKPORT


martedì 3 dicembre 2013

Copy of illumination from Girolamo dai Libri work in progress 3



The illumination finally finished.
The copy from Girolamo dai Libri is visible during the exhibition "Illuminations" in the Découvert Fine Art Gallery in Rockport.
Below are a few details.
Here and here you can see the working in progress in the previous posts

La miniatura finalmente finita.
La copia da Girolamo dei Libri è visibile durante l'esposizione "Illuminations" alla Galleria Decouvert Fine Art a Rockport.
Qui sotto alcuni dettagli.
Qui e qui potete vedere il working in progress nei precedenti post.









1 commento:

  1. When I was applying for a loan to purchase my building as a small business owner in a tough situation, conventional banks said they could not help me. Mr Pedro, a loan officer, sat down with me, heard my situation and decided that I was worth taking a chance on. Here we are 3 years later and I have just renewed my loan for another 7 years. I couldn’t have purchased my building without the help of Mr Pedro and will be forever indebted to them for giving me a chance when no one else would."
    I will recommend you to contact a loan officer Mr Pedro on the information below if you need any financial assistance.Email & Chat: +1 863 231 0632 pedroloanss@gmail.com

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...